Friday, April 20, 2012

Brief Thoughts of the Immediate Future

So I’ve made the huge life changing choice of what I’m doing with my life after college. After getting rejected from SUNY Cortland, LeMoyne, Buffalo, and pretty much every other four year school I applied too, I decided, I’m going to TC3. At least, for a year. I’ll be majoring in Digital Cinema with a concentration in screenwriting. I’m not sure if it’s necessarily something I’ll want to do professionally, but it’s an interest and I’ve been told I’m good at it… I’m not sure if I would agree with that but I’ll take a compliment. It’s hard for me to write good, believable dialogue. I know, it’s shocking considering how much I talk everyday, but it’s hard to come up with other things people would say that are relevant to the plot of the script. Hopefully, this course will teach me what I need to know to do well. Or, plan B, which is actually more of a “going to happen anyway” sort of plan, I start working out like crazy and once I get hot, I’ll become a male stripper. Yes, I said “a male stripper.” It sounds disgusting and crazy but ridiculously fun. Okay, so maybe more of dancer, than a stripper, but still… There won’t be clothes removed here. Regardless of what I do immediately after high school, I hope someday I’ll get where I want to be. I don’t necessarily want to write or act professionally. I want to sing. I know I sound like an 80s movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment