Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mommie Dearest...

I swear, sometimes I feel like my mother is actually Joan Crawford (if you don't know who that is, Google her... But to be honest, I don't really know who she is either. I've just heard she was a crazy bitch.) Seriously. She's such an angry person sometimes and it really frustrates me. She constantly barks at me and makes comments about how I need to lose weight and whatnot and it's really frustrating. She counts what I eat and when I eat and whenever I decide to eat again, she feels the need to make comments on it. I mean, I guess it could be a lot worse. She could be legitimately abusive but she's not. She just really... Upsets me when she makes rude comments about me but then expects me to be able to make changes ASAP. Weight loss isn't an overnight thing...

1 comment:

  1. Losing weight is incredibly difficult to do. Just getting yourself into a consistent exercise routine is hard enough - I'm trying to do that now - and then on top of that you have to start changing your diet. It's very challenging. I assume your mother has your best intentions at heart, so try to keep that in mind (unless she locks you in a closet - that's when you know you're in trouble!).

    ReplyDelete