Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MORP

I'm starting to get soo anti-prom right now (hence the title of this post being MORP, prom backwards for those who didn't get it.) It's getting to be such a stressor. I had a problem because I didn't know if I'd be able to bring my date, my girlfriend, because she's a year out of high school. Yes, you read that right. Jon has a girlfriend who is a college student. Let's get all of the shock and awe out of the way now. Anyway, I had to track VE or Lang down to ensure that I could, so I can buy the tickets tomorrow, and I couldn't find them all day. Why is it those two can't ever be found when you actually need them? I managed to find VE and he told me that I really didn't need to worry, which made me feel great. I do tend to stress and worry little things but not as much as this. I really want Demmarie (my girlfriend) to go because I love her and I want to spend time with her (and most of all, prove to everyone she's real). Also, I really wanted to get a red tux, like coat and pants red. But the tux store had NONE. Disappointed. Apparently, they were removed from stock back in February. DUMB. I really wanted to do something different from everyone else, but I had to settle with white and red... Whatever. But the good news is my BFF, Kira, is on prom court! Which is another thing I'm not actually all that happy about, but I've heard some rants about that today (here's to you, Taylyn!) and I feel like I've already said all I can say about that situation.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha Jon you just made my day.
    I've said my peace as well ;)

    Ps. I love the name Demmarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the red tuxes were removed because NO ONE EVER WEARS THEM. :) Just get a white tux and paint it red; I am sure the store won't mind charging you a little extra when you return it!

    The prom, BTW, is an over-rated event that usually is a let-down and is certainly forgotten once you graduate from college. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prom is over rated but it can be alot of fun if you go with the right people, also the after prom is alot better since you can win prizes and get to play games. Camo tux all the way, we are in Homer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camo tux and a camo baseball hat - it's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no doubt. That's fancy dressing for Homer's students.

      Delete